We have a proven track record of quick response times, excellent and thorough communication with all parties and a superior level of service in every facet of property management. Our staff are accredited by professional institutions such as the Institute of Residential Property Management, the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors and the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and are fully trained and experienced in dealing with any estate related matters that may arise.
No two properties are alike, therefore we tailor our management strategy to suit the specific needs of the property or estate in question, rather than simply adopting procedures that have worked in the past. We will work with all parties in the development and implementation of appropriate service levels, whilst ensuring that all relevant legal and legislative obligations are adhered to. We have the expertise to undertake the following and more:
- Draft and provide advice on new and future service charge budgets
- Raise and collect service charges and ground rents in accordance with statutory requirements
- Managing Client funds in accordance with legislation, including maintenance of a reserve fund where required
- Prepare Accounts, Annual Returns and instructing Auditors as and where necessary
- Arrange the appropriate insurance covers
- Ensure close liaison with the Client, Leaseholders, Residents, Directors and Shareholders
- Ensure smooth and efficient property management via regular site inspections, including checking items of repair and maintenance
- Appoint and supervise contractors, consultants, engineers, maintenance providers and any onsite staff
- Assist Developers with the preparation of leases, contractual agreements and budgets along with providing advice on new management schemes and future planning
As a RICS and FCA regulated company we are authorised to arrange the appropriate insurance covers for your property. If you would like us to quote separately for your property or portfolio insurance cover, please feel free to contact us.
We also provide a Lettings Management Service for private clients and are registered with “My Deposits".
The protection and security of each development and each resident within is of paramount importance to us. This is why we ensure that all estates meet the required standards of safety and security. This includes affording immediate attention to any onsite security issues and ensuring compliance with risk assessment and notification procedures.
We also ensure strict adherence to all aspects of current legislation and professional property management standards. It is our primary aim to ensure each property or estate is managed smoothly and efficiently and our expertise and experience allows us to do this.
If you are interested in improving the management services you are currently receiving, please click here.